Undergraduate students are admitted to Marymount University as first-year, transfer, certificate-seeking, and nondegree or visiting students. Qualified first-year and transfer students also may apply to the Honors Program. Through Marymount’s Educational Partnerships program, individuals may be enrolled off-site as degree or certificate-seeking students. The university offers post-baccalaureate certificate programs for those who already hold a bachelor’s degree, and such students are also considered undergraduates. Application procedures for students in each category follow.