Graduate-Level Coursework

Courses numbered 500 and above are not open to undergraduates, except by written permission of the appropriate advisor and the associate or assistant dean of the school. Such permission forms are available in each school. This policy also applies to students enrolled in bachelor’s/master’s programs and in the Honors Program.